40+ and Fabulous Book Club Discussion Questions
Engage, Educate, Empower…
An excellent book club choice for a lively discussion”~Courtney Winkler, Author Groupie
- What purpose do you think 40+ and Fabulous serves?
- Have aging stereotypes affected the way you view yourself as you mature? How?
- How did the viewpoints from different women enhance the book?
- Are there situations and/or women you can identify with? If so, who or how?
- How has reading this book changed your perceptions of aging?
- In her introduction, Wright shares that each woman deposited a nugget of wisdom in her life that would set her on a personal course of change. Have you had a life-changing revelation from reading this book?
- Does the ultimate message of 40+ and Fabulous satisfy or disappoint you?
- Did Wright make her point in a way that you found interesting and insightful? If so, how did she achieve this?
- Which males’ contribution was most eye opening for you and why?
- Read your favorite passage from the book out loud and explain why you liked it or what it made you think about.